Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Umbrella Objective: The Results

Umbrella Artist #20
Hole in My pocket
www.holeinmypocket.com

At the weekend was the unveiling and paradaing of all the artist painted umbrellas. Sadly, I was unable to take part in the grand day, it looks like it was a lot of fun. The guys at the Umbrella Objective did a great job and the full range of umbrellas look great and well worth checking out.

If I had my time over again I might go for a bigger bolder pattern on my umbrella. Mine is actually quite minutely detailed but I think some of the bolder ones looked brilliant.

Here's a little selection of the brollys - from space jellyfish, to stern faces, to beautiful patterns.


Umbrella Artist #10Lindsay Grimewww.lindsaygrime.co.uk

Umbrella Artist #9
Lydia Lieth
www.lydialeith.com
Umbrella Artist #8
Libby Walker (Brain behind the project)
www.libbywalker.co.uk

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...