Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Home and Interiors Scotland October

Last month I got interviewed by Home and Interiors Scotland magazine and you can read my waffling by clicking on the image above. My Adam and Eve dolls were also one of the editiors picks at their recent exhibition.

Good grief it is windy today, the trees in the park opposite the flat are all bending quite alarmingly. I think a little trip up onto the roof to batten down the hatches might be in order, though might have to tiw some weights to my shoes to stop me flying off.

Hope the wind dies down before tomorrow when I will be running a stall at Sloans Outdoor Market in Glasgow. It takes place in the narrow wynd outside the old coach house/ restaurant and I'm wondering how much of a wind tunnel it might be? Watch out for bargins as my belongings blow away down Buchanan Street. I'll be there 11-5 on both Saturday and Sunday pop along and see me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...