Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wacom Lumberjack

I got a Wacom Tablet for my Bday and its pretty cool. Will take some getting used to but quite fun being able to draw straight into the computer in almost the same style as using pencil and paper. The above is my first attempt at drawing something small with detail and its turned out ok. Currently creating a new series of gift cards and prints about this little fellow, will see if I can make some of them competely using the wacom tablet.
I'm away to play some more.

(PS - not sure why the image is not appearing above, just started doing that today for some reason - still there if you click.)

1 comment:

Barry Young said...

That's definitely a lumberjack. Or a mod in a smoking jacket. Nah, it's a lumberjack.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...