Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Craft House Concept

Pleased to say I have another couple of stockists in Edinburgh.
A selection of my cards will now be availible in the Fruitmarket Gallery which is one of my favourite shops in Edinburgh, the book shop is brilliant and it is always very difficult to browse without purchasing something.
Over in another part of Edinburgh Craft House Concept a new and rather lovely little store has also just become one of my stockists and will be selling a different series of cards and a couple of my illustration prints. To launch their new spring collection they are having a little celebration this Saturday (19th March 10am - 7:30pm) with some tasty cakes, craft demonstrations and 20% off all stock. I'd reccommend all Edinburghers to take a stroll along. See their website for more info.

Crafthouse Concept
31E Minto Street
Edinburgh
EH9 2BT

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...