Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Adventurers' Club - Arctic Explorer

I've started work on a new set of Russian Dolls called the Adventurers' Club. As it might be a while before I get them all finished I thought it might be fun to show some of the process and thoughts as I work my way through their design. Also think it would be fun to come up with a little bit of back story and names for each of these characters so will have a play with that too.

First up is the character I think will be the biggest figure, the Arctic Explorer. Really like the idea of making a new set which uses a minimal pallette of colours and I'm always a sucker for Arctic Blue, just looks so peaceful.


1 comment:

Alice said...

looking forward to seeing this set of Russian Dolls finished love them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...