Pages

Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Enchanted Wood - Book Plate

Not worked out the style I'll go for yet - quite fancy a very simple retro flat colour palette.
As per the real Picture Book Report I'll start off with a book plate. Above is a very quick first attempt - will try out a few other techniques tonight.
I also, somewhere in the cupboards at home, have a set of clay figures I made of some of the main characters when I was a wee boy. I'll dig them out and if not to embarresssing will upload here too.

2 comments:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Hi Allistair, just wanted to let you know that I wrote about your ship's crew here - love 'em!
http://kickcanandconkers.blogspot.com/2010/07/allistair-burt.html

Allistair Burt said...

Hiya, thanks for writing about my Ship's crew and the nice things you said. Glad people like them, they were a lot of fun to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...