Pages

Monday, March 08, 2010

New Prints

Picked up the first print run of my Scottish Posters Prints from the Glasgow Print Studio at the end of last week. Very impressed, the quality of the prints is stunning and the paper is lovely, thick and tactile. The Sherlock Holmes Screen prints are also almost finished and I'll share images of these once I have some.

I'll put all current print orders in the post in a few days so everyone should receive their copies by the beginning of next week. Let me know what you think.

The shop site that I've been promising will be coming soon. I'm just in the middle of designing a website for the GIA at the moment and have three group shows taking place next month which I'm trying to complete work for. There is also the small matter of the new Common of Houses competition which launches next week (fingers crossed). Busy times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...