Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

It "totally" works

Well it took me ten days to get it to work but I think I have finally managed to get a hang of this html thing. The new site is online, albeit in a temporary home, before it moves to be part of the Hole in my pocket site properly. But for now you can click on the links above and see other bits and pieces I've made.

Only the blog main page is fixed into place, so don't bookmark any other pages just yet. Please let me know, if anyione finds any missing links, corrupt images or just badly spelled and written words.

3 comments:

Terry said...

Great illustration for IF "Total!" Very funny.

I had trouble looking at anything on the other portions of your site. Text came up for each category but no images. I am using Safari 1.2 at the moment. Good luck, I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Willie Baronet said...

hey, that is me at tax time! :-)

Jeff G said...

This is so much fun! I really enjoyed your site too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...