Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Maple leaves

http://pursuingtheredshoe.blogspot.com/

I'm going to try and post something everyday this week as me and wee annie (I've lost my red shoe) are away on holiday to Toronto for a week and I'll prob fail to maintain my weekly uploads. I'm looking forward to our trip will be great to get away, its only the second proper holiday we'll have gone on together, due to several travel disasters in the past. We seem to be only able to go on holiday together if its to a country where its really cold.

Ann advises it will be -10 oC over there, so I'm away to buy a new hat and gloves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your time here! Toronto's a little ugly in the winter, but there's still lots of fun things to do. :)
If you're up for the drive, the Winterlude festival in Ottawa is always fun!
Have a great trip!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...